Fairy Cakes Recipe Ingredients:
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 100g Soft Margarine
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
Time 30min – Serves: 8
Fairy Cakes Recipe Instructions:
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix for about 2-3 minutes until well combine together.
- Put the cake cases on a baking tray
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into each of the cake cases.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 180°C, 350°F.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool.
Fairy Cakes Recipe Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes.